Bronson Beaver Holiday Book Bundle
Ships USPS Media Mail
Arrives: 1-3 business days
Signed High-quality Paperback Book
Full Color 20-page Educational Booklet
Written & Designed by: Teko Bernard
Illustrated by: Howard Russell
Publication Date: April 2021
Paperback: 104 Pages
Illustrations: 8 x full page b/w
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.25 x 8.5 inches
Genre: Juvenile Fiction/Nature/STEM/Robots
Let's inspire kids to be inventive and industrious when
pursuing their dreams.
What's the story?
Educational Companion Booklet
introduces kids to the mighty beaver’s unique and inspiring characteristics and abilities while highlighting the fun ways the author weaves real beaver science into his award-winning chapter book, “Bronson Beaver Builds a Robot”.
– Ben Goldfarb
Author of EAGER: The Surprising, Secret Life of BEAVERS and Why They MATTER
I highly recommend it! Fantastic writing, Teko Bernard!"
– Emily Fairfax, PhD
Ecohydrologist, Beaver Dam Enthusiast
while the positive message should have parents cheering for more."
– US Review of Books (Recommended Rating)
is perfect for middle-grade readers interested in robot fun."
– BookLife Reviews (Publishers Weekly)
– Kirkus Reviews
– Elizabeth, 3rd Grade Teacher
– Lucy, 3rd Grader
– Brittany, 5th Grade Technology Teacher
-Coffee Star Reads
– Erin, USBORNE Books & More
– Alyssa, 3rd Grade Teacher
– Nikki, 4th Grade Teacher (Goodreads 5-star rating)
hard work and responsibility!"
– Christina Marie Reads
– Pam, ED Tech/ STEM Teacher
– Littles Love Lit
– Stephen, 5th Grade Teacher
– Little Bookworm Club
– Corey, Alphabets & Audiobooks
friendship, integrity, honesty and responsibility."
– Ashley, 4th Grade Teacher
– Reading with Nicole
Keep this book on your “must read” list 📚
– Whippersnapper Book Guild
– Engineering Emily | Engineer,Mom
– Nicole, Parent (Goodreads 5-star rating)
– Kelli, 3rd Grade Teacher (Goodreads 5-star rating)
– Courtney, 4th Grade Teacher
–Kristi's Book Nook (Goodreads 5-star rating)
– April, School Librarian
– Book Wife Book Life (Goodreads 5-star rating)
– Joel, Art teacher and reading specialist
– Miss Christiansen, 3rd Grade Teacher
– Kristi, Bambini Bookworms
– Martina, MidnightBookLover
– Jessica, 5th Grade Teacher/ Children's STEM Author
This book has great lessons about honesty and responsibility while also incorporating science and STEM elements. The characters were so fun and the story was fast paced and exciting. Overall it was a great read! 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!"
– Christie S.
– Kristen (Amazon 5-star Review)
– Allie, 3rd Grade Teacher
– Ryan, Dad Suggests Blog
"This is a lovely read that promotes the traits of integrity, honesty, and hard work. Bronson attempts to ditch his own work by building a robot to do it for him but unwittingly creates more difficulties for himself in the process!"
Megan, 1st Grade Teacher (Amazon 5-Star Review)
– Becca, Homeschooler
– Esma, Par-a-Lab STEAM Educational Company
– Holly, 3rd Grade Teacher
– Michelle, Children's Book Review / Blogger
– Jessica, 5th Grade Teacher
– Jena, 4th Grade Teacher
– Juli, 2nd Grade Teacher
– Andrea, 5th Grade Teacher/Librarian
– Emily, Middle Grade Reading Specialist (Amazon 5-Star Review)
– Jenna, 3rd Grade Teacher
-3rd Grade Student
"My students have enjoyed reading Bronson Beaver Builds a Robot.
If you’re looking for a fun, STEM influenced chapter book, check this out."
– Dena AKA MissTechQueen®, K-4 Enrichment Teacher
-Cara Marie, BookShelfMomma
– Elle Harriet Silver
This childhood experience, combined with Teko's lifelong love for nature, and becoming taken by beaver's inspiring behaviors, unique engineering abilities, and great ecological importance, ultimately inspired Teko to write this book.
Teko writes middle-grade chapter books for boys and girls ages 7-12. He is the author of Bernard Jones Is Going Places, Elite Squad, and The Hoop Kid From Elmdale Park. Before pursuing his dream to write for young readers, Teko started his professional life as a graphic designer. During his 20+ year career, he had the opportunity to design graphics for well-known brands like ESPN, Summer X Games, Winter X Games, NCAA, BASSMASTER, and U.S. National Parks to name a few.